How to use the table below:
- To view more about a particular crane: Click on the model number below of each crane to learn more.
- To sort the table: Click the up/down arrow icons at the top of each column to sort the entire table by the values in that column in ascending or descending order.
- To search the table: Type anything in the Search bar above the table to filter the table according to your search.
|Model No:||ft.-lb. moment rating||Maximum Capacity lbs.||Power Rotation||power boom Elevation||power boom Extension||Anti-Two Block||Suggested Min GVWR.||Shipping Weight||Basic Installation Instructions|
|1032||10,000||3,200 lbs. @ 3 ft.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Standard||11,000||Mtg. Inst.|
|1640||16,000||4,000 lbs. @ 4 ft.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Standard||14,500||Mtg. Inst.|
|2550||25,000||5,000 lbs. @ 5 ft.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Standard||14,500||Mtg. Inst.|
|3660||36,000||6,000 lbs. @ 6 ft.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Standard||17,500||Mtg. Inst.|
|4064||40,000||6,400 lbs. @ 6.2 ft.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Standard||19,500||Mtg. Inst.|
|5080||50,000||8,000 lbs. @ 6 ft.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Standard||20,000||Mtg. Inst.|
|60100||60,000||10,000 lbs. @ 6 ft.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Standard||26,000||Mtg. Inst.|
|72100||72,000||10,000 lbs. @ 7.2 ft.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Standard||30,000||Mtg. Inst.|
- Hydraulic cranes are used when longer Duty Cycles are required with repetitive lifts.
- Moment ratings from 10,000 ft.-lbs. up to 72,000 ft.-lbs.
- Unlimited rotation on 5000 lb. capacity cranes and larger.
- Either on/off or proportional controls are available.
- Wireless controls available for any of the above cranes.
The above G.V.W.R. ratings are suggested requirements to support the crane but do not guarantee meeting the stability requirements of OSHA 1910.180. Outriggers or ( jackstand on the smaller cranes) will be necessary to use the crane capacity at the maximum reach. If the crane does not meet the stability requirements it will be necessary to reduce the rating over that range as required in OSHA 1910.180(e)(2(iii)(a) as specified by SAE J765.